Labels

Monday 27 January 2014

White Velvet Chapter 2

White Velvet
Chapter 2 – A Beginning of a Friendship

Their hands still grasp each other tightly even as they run.

“Where are we going?”, said the girl.

“Just follow me for now, we need to lose those guys first”, said the boy.

Suddenly, a few Templar appear in front of them. “ He’s here! He got the princess with him!”

“Darn it, we need to take this turn. Hurry!”, said the boy as he turned to another corridor.

“W-whoa, wait !”





Now let take back to the scene where we part at the last chapter. In the study room fill with books, their eyes meet for the first time. A moment of silence continue for a while before the girl said, “W-who are..”

“No time, just follow me”, said the boy cutting the girls words as he take her hand and taking her with him.

As clueless as she can be, the girl just obediently follow  the boy's lead. Now, don't get her wrong. Even if she a good and obedient girl, she not the one who will follow any stranger’s demand just like that. She have been trained and mastered, even in that age, a broad knowledge of martial art, such as jujitsu, judo, karate, taekwondo, etc, you get the idea. Lot enough to make a fully grown adult lie flat at the ground. She can take down the boy if she want to but she don’t, how curious.

Well, maybe the answer lie in the princess herself. She live in the palace her whole life. Surround by adult who not even dare to speak or interact with her, making her the lonely little princess. And what more, she never meet anyone of her age ever. So, when the boy suddenly come out from that door is the very first moment she saw a someone of her age. Not only he caught her eyes and attention, he also caught her interest as well.

“Who is this boy? Why is he here? What is he doing? Why is he holding my hand? Where are we going? Why am I running? What am I doing? Why I even  follow him?Why this is so interesting?

I wonder  if he can be my friend?”, is what in her mind right now. Circling, and playing her though as if it a melody sing directly to her ears down to her heart.

After a time of running and hiding, finally they reached the playground outside of the Palace. The Templar, who pursuing them are no longer can be seen and they finally stop running. The boy already lie down exhausted while his mouth gasping for air. The girl however still standing and not even break a sweat.

“So, what are we going to do next?”, ask the girl.

“Doing what?”

“Well, you must have something to do with me, right? Since you drag me here”

“Huh? OH, err..actually no, I don't have any plan. I just take you without knowing it.”

“Oh, but you must atleast do something since you have take me here.”

“Okay, okay, how about we take a break for a moment. I am all worn out from that chase. By the way, what are you doing in that room for?”

“I am studying over there. Well, reading a book, actually”

“Reading? That thick book? What are you reading? And  why are you even study for when the weather is nice to play? ”

“Physics,and because I like to study?”

“Physsuwut? ”

“Never mind, beside it not like I can play. I don't have anyone to play with”

“What are you talking about? Since I the one who take you here, then I will be responsible for that. Come I play with you, for now I guess”

“Really?!”, said the girl with a shiny eyes. Or puppy eyes. I dont know just use your imagination for how excited her is.

And so they play for a while at the playground, play all the thing that children like to play. Not far from that place, a man accompanied by a few Templars watch from afar.

“Should we take her back, sir?”

“No, let her be. It have been a while since I saw her last smile like this. Maybe I become a little strict to her.”

Finaly, the sun are ready to set down from his throne giving the moon time to shine. Both the girl and the boy are tired themselve now, but satisfied. It time to go home and both of them know it. It the girl who first broke the silence.

“I t time for me to leave. Thank for playing with me. I have so much fun because of you today”

“Well, your welcome”, said the boy blushing.

“What is your name?”

“My mother always tell me to tell someone if they ask my name say, Paulus Augustus Benedictus Aelius. But I prefer if you can just call me by my short name, Paul”

“Then I will call you Ben”, said the girl with a sweetest smile one can ever expected.



(Example only, no time to draw right now.)


“What?! Fine, whatever you like”, aid the boy. How can he resist when looking at the girl's smile. “What yours?”

“Marie, My name is Marie Whyte. I hope we can play again next time, Ben. Bye bye”, said the girl as she wave her hand to the boy.

“Yeah, see you again”, said the boy, waving back to her.

The girl start running to the Palace before she stop her pace.

“Have you enjoy yourself, dear?”

“Father”, said the girl as she rushed to her father and hug him.

“Yes, father. I have so much fun. We play so many thing today and I even made a friend. His name is Paulus Augustus Benedicitus Aelius, but I called him Paul, and and”


“Whoa, hold your horses, dear. Let save those story for later. For now, let have some meal outside. It have been years since the last I take you to this place”

“Really, Father? Thank you so much!!”

And that the end of the story for now. Oh yeah, if you wondering what is the fate of the boy, he got an earful lecture from his mother, a couple of spank for his father and a detention from his teachers. Look like he got it harder than the girl.

However, this is the starting point of the both Paul Aelius and Marie Whyte. This will be their most fond memory of both of their life.


Until next time. Hope you enjoyed it, and I already late too. Look like I will get a lecture from my mother as well. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment